On-site registration fees 1)
We are looking forward to welcoming all registered participants on-site in Basel. The [BC]2 registration fee includes access to: all conference sessions, lunch and coffee breaks as well as social events. The participation in tutorials and workshops on 11 September should be booked on top by selecting the appropriate option in the registration process.
All speakers and poster presenters will be on-site. The tutorials & workshop sessions as well as the social activities will only be available on-site.
15 March – 30 June
1 July – 4 September
|Students (BSc, MSc or PhD student) 2)||CHF 350.-||CHF 450.-|
|Academic institutions 3)||CHF 500.-||CHF 600.-|
|Private sector 4)||CHF 850.-||CHF 950.-|
|Tutorials & workshops - full-day||CHF 150.-||CHF 200.-|
|Tutorials & workshops - half-day||CHF 75.-||CHF 100.-|
1) SIB Employees and Members benefit from reduced on-site registration fees. Please follow the guidelines described in SIB’s intranet to activate the discount.
2) A valid student ID, or a certificate confirming your current inscription in an undergraduate programme, has to be shown at the registration desk to access the conference centre.
3) University hospitals and non-profit organizations are counted as academic institutions.
4) Discounts for start-ups and private institutions with less than 10 employees are available. Please contact us at email@example.com and we will provide you with more information on how to register.
Virtual registration fees 1)
The [BC]2 virtual registration fee includes access to all talks during the conference sessions. Social events as well as the tutorials & workshops however, can only be joined on-site.
Knowing the difficulties the current situation poses to travelling and in an effort to increase the participation of scientists based in other continents, we have decided to provide all participants with the possibility to join virtually.
15 March – 4 September
|Students (BSc, MSc or PhD student) 2)||CHF 150.-|
|Academic institutions and|
1) SIB Employees and Members benefit from reduced registration fees. Please follow the guidelines described in SIB’s intranet to activate the discount.
2) A valid student ID, or a certificate confirming your current inscription in an undergraduate programme needs to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is possible to change your virtual participation registration to an on-site participation registration. However, you will have to pay the difference in registration fees.