The [BC]2 Basel Computational Biology Conference will feature a one-afternoon workshop / tutorial session as part of the official conference program. The purpose of workshops is to provide participants with an informal setting to discuss technical issues, exchange research ideas, and share practical experiences on some focused or emerging topics in bioinformatics.
Workshops are scheduled on Tuesday, September 12, 2017, from 9:00 to 17:00, with lunch and coffee breaks.
List of workshops:
- WS1: Gene Ontology: where are we now and what’s next?
- WS2: BioNetVisA: from biological network reconstruction to data visualization and analysis in molecular biology and medicine
- WS3: Bioinformatics for bridging glycomics with other -omics
- WS4: Logical modelling of biological regulatory networks
- WS6: Benchmarking incentives and best practices across scientific disciplines – abstracting from established evaluations