The [BC]2 Basel Computational Biology Conference will feature a one-afternoon workshop / tutorial session as part of the official conference program. The purpose of the tutorial program is to provide participants with lectures or practical training covering topics relevant to the bioinformatics field. It offers participants an opportunity to learn about new areas of bioinformatics research, to get an introduction to important established concepts, or to develop advanced skills in areas they are already familiar with. Tutorials are scheduled on Tuesday, September 12, 2017, from 9:00 to 17:00, with lunch and coffee breaks.
List of Tutorials:
- T1: Computer-aided drug design with SwissDrugDesign
- T2: Validating and annotating genomes from evolutionary perspective with BUSCO and OrthoDB
- T3: Production pipelines for virus sequencing data
- T5: Reproducible research using Docker: case study on a high throughput sequencing course
- T6: Inferring gene regulatory networks from high-throughput data with ISMARA
- T7: Single-cell RNA-Seq analysis