The 12th [BC]2 - the Basel Computational Biology Conference - is the key computational biology event in Switzerland in 2015 uniting scientists working in a broad range of disciplines, including bioinformatics, computational biology, biology, medicine, and systems biology. [BC]2 encourages an active dialogue between speakers and partcipants on computational aspects impacting life sciences in a wide sense. The conference features ...
- Keynote lectures
- Presentations of selected abstracts and highlights
- Workshops on cutting edge science
- Tutorials of relevant concepts and techniques
- Poster presentations
- SIB International Bioinformatics awards
- ELIXIR Innovation and SME forum
- Technology demos and presentations
- ... and lot's of opportunities for discussions and networking.
Subscribe to our email list or follow us on Twitter to stay informed about latest news.